Wednesday 13 April 2011

T.O.A.S.T


New video post by yours truly - a little lighter than West Street, T.O.A.S.T mourns the occasional sparse provision of food with a little bounce and a grin. Forgive me for my terribly monotonous voice.

What do people think of taking advantage is these technological platforms to broadcast poetry and creative works? It's hardly a new idea - I'm no pioneer - but it's something I haven't really seen take off massively with poetry as of yet, so it'd be great to know what people think on the issue!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Good work James, this was a thousand times better than the last one - I could see you this time for a start!! I didn't notice the pun on 'fayre/fare' before (possibly you haven't either!) but I can see your reading skills honing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a firm believer that poetry is written to be read out loud.

    I am always delighted to see poets posting videos.

    Well done Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks David, though I don't claim credit for this one! A good point though...it's all about words and sound pieced together, I must try and work more of that onto the VP site.

    ReplyDelete